Be Part of Our Legacy
Motional’s roots are deep in the startup world. Our history dates back to two of the first start-ups in the AV industry: nuTonomy (founded out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and Ottomatika (founded out of Carnegie Mellon). Our team has set industry milestones and driven many important firsts.
Be part of the legacy, and join our team in revolutionizing the industry that will change how the world moves.
Build for Everyone. Be Everyone.
We’re creating first-of-its-kind technology that will transform transportation. To do so successfully, we must design for everyone in our cities and on our roads. We believe in building a great place to work through a progressive, global culture that is diverse, inclusive and ensures people feel valued at every level of the organization. Diversity helps us to see the world differently; it’s not only good for our business, it’s the right thing to do.
We’re proud to partner with leading national organizations to support diversity within our company, including the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), and Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE).
Employee Resource Groups
- Black Employees Advancing Technology (BEAT)
- Disability Resources, Independence, Visibility, and Equality (DRIVE)
- Latinos United Creating High Automation and Robotics (LUCHAR)
- Motional Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (MAAPI)
- Motional Values Parents (MVP)
- Pride, Resources, Inclusion and Support at Motional (PRISM)